Opportunity to Study at The University of Michigan in the United State of America is here with a fully funded scholarship for International students from Africa and other developing countries. We are delighted to inform our students that the 2019/2020 admission and scholarship application degree form is out for both undergraduates and postgraduates.
The World Bank’s (IBRD and IDA’s) activities are focused on developing countries, in fields such as human development(e.g. education, health), engineering, agriculture and rural development. The mission of The World Bank Group is to advance education and financial inclusion to catalyze prosperity in developing countries. This Scholarship program is a 10-year, US$500 million initiative that will enable 20,000 excellence driven students from economically disadvantaged communities(mostly in sub-saharan contries and Africa) to attend secondary school and/or university.
The University of Michigan (UMICH) is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. UMICH is the state’s oldest university, founded in 1817 in Detroit.
Study Subjects: The scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Must be a citizen of a Sub-Saharan country or developing country.
- Excelling academically.
- Come from an economically disadvantaged background.
- Have expressed the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies.
- Must have applied or is intending to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate program in UMICH.
- Statement of purpose/intent. This should convey your interest, academic qualification and your goals.
- Original college transcripts or high school diploma.
- Original copies of birth certificates.
- Two passport photographs.
- Proof of citizenship.
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Monthly allowance.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Start your online application here on this platform.
- Fill all the required spaces provided on the application form with your e-mail address correctly provided.
- Submit the application online.